Protect its clients' assets and liabilities, by:
- Dynamic and in-depth risk analysis
- Appropriate own policy wordings
- Risk placement with first class specialised international insurance companies
- Competitive and adequate pricing
- Risk control and loss prevention
- Transparency and integrity
Provide efficient client service and prompt assistance, through:
- An experienced staff with recognised know-how
- Around the clock availability
- A proactive claims handling
- Clear and comprehensive reporting
History & values
Havrico Insurance was founded on November 25, 1994 and specialises in Marine Insurance.
Over the years the company has developed an important Belgian and international client portfolio.
From the office in Antwerp, Belgium, Havrico Insurance services its clients worldwide with all available means of modern technology.
The management consists of Charles Vrints, Luc Hardeel, Christiaan Postelmans and Mathieu Van Varenberg.
The strength and added value of Havrico Insurance are based on:
- A dedicated team of staff members, very experienced in marine and transport insurance.
- Intimate knowledge of the marine insurance markets, specialised in cargo insurance.
- Own, very broad, wordings of insurance conditions, which are based on the long experience of our staff members. These wordings are each time refined and tailor-made in order to meet the specific needs of each risk and each individual client.
- Special attention is paid to claims handling and risk management. Pro-active advice is given for the implementation of risk prevention measures in order to improve and limit risks.
- Membership of and active participation in several organisations, such as GAFTA (Grain and Feed Trade Association), FOSFA (Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Association), the cargo division of BVVM (Belgian Association of Insurance Brokers), ABAM BVT (Royal Belgian Association of Transport Insurers), Studiekring Zeeverzekering and Universha.
Getting our feet wet
Contact our team for more information